This company is a scam.. Total SCAM!

Here are a couple low quality websites they are shifting for thousands to the next victom.

sunshinesaving.com

shopeforless.com

stopandshopmall.com

Here you will find the list of scam websites they have used.,

vortexambition.co.uk

Jordan James Snell

Nathan Alan Coombe

Chris Funnell

Victoria Davis

Remember its easy to give a fake name on the telephone.

Phone numbers they have used:

07384264576

01803325722

07932 445670

0787 5226836

0773 7432395

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I didn't like: Scammers, Open and closed down companies, Fake names.

Comments

s NOTHING BUT A SCAM! on November 8, 2018 I paid for a website to be made.In their add it says will be completed within 6-12 days.I wanted to catch the xmas rush.After emails asking fort a response I have heard nothing!They dont even respond.Last Monday I was sent an email saying I will receive first draft on Monday, its friday and I still haven’t had a response.

wrote to the a couple of days ago and opened a paypal case and still they haven’t responded!I want my money back so I can pay a PROFESSIONAL company who have communication skills to make my website.I will be sharing this bad experience with everyone!Paypal please please refund my money as I don’t want to work with these jokers! http://superhotstyler.com straightyourhair.com coveryourpaths.com stopandshopmall.com massagechairstoday.com couponmobilephone.com aromaamerica.com https://mindfulpreneurs.com/ ezjewelrypick.com They are scammers they own many scam websites to try and peddle fake websites that dont make any money whatsoever!

Bull i purchased Mindfulpreneurs.com and im very happy with it i dont understand why you trashed my business beside that i found http://idontgiveascam.com/ that explain which website that list here re legit my lawyer is after this website/page

to legit business #1589238

Its a well known scam! Customers should be aware of your actions

to legit business #1589239

Chris Funnell from Mindfulpreneurs.com and online success academy ltd and many other domain names he owns is a scammer! Been around for years! Read up on google!

to legit business #1598268

Then your a scammer also

the people selling are scammers

Similar to Sunshinesaving Com